- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Bubblegum Jelly, or other favourite flavour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 125 g melted butter
- Preheat oven on to 200°C. Put the flour, your chosen flavour of Aeroplane Original Jelly Crystals and castor sugar in the mixing bowl, mix and make a well in the centre. Break each egg into this well and add the milk and butter. Gently fold together until smooth.
- Spoon into 12 cup cake cases and bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Take the cases out of the pan and let them cool. Serve plain, or ice if desired.